Step by Step Instructions on Removing a Car Stereo
In this “how to” video by Lisa Herve at Pic N Save, Lisa demonstrates how easy it is to remove your own used auto parts at a self-serve yard. Today, Lisa is removing a stereo from a 2004 Acura TSX Acura.
- She begins by removing the trim piece with a flat head or a your trim removing tools
- After the trim piece is removed, remove the screw in the back as she points out on both sides
- Next remove the button on top as she points out with a flathead or a trim tool
- It should then come out pretty easily
- Make sure to unclip the plugs from the back