In this “how to” video by Lisa Herve at Pic N Save, Lisa demonstrates how easy it is to remove your own used auto parts at a self-serve yard. Today, Lisa is removing a passenger seat from a 2008 Honda Accord.
Step by Step Instructions on Removing a Passenger Seat
- You will need a 14mm socket and an extension
- First, you will remove the seatbelt which is attached to the seat.
- You will need to slide the seat back in order to do this.
- There are two bolts in the front, unscrew both of those.
- Once the front bolts are unscrewed, slide the seat forward and move to the back bolts. Remove those.
- Once all the bolts are removed, you should be able to lift the seat up and unplug anything that is underneath such as an airbag or the heated seat.
- It’s as simple as that!